- Hampton University ’13 – B.A.
- American University ’15 – MPA
- University of Maryland Carey School of Law – J.D. Candidate, 2021
- Black Law Students Association Unsung Hero Award – 2020
- NIH Director’s Award, Zika Response Team – 2017
- Golden Key International Honor Society, Hampton University – 2013
- Department of Communicative Sciences and Disorders Highest Academic Achievement Award, Hampton University – 2013
LeBrit Nickerson is a Law Clerk at Donovan & Rainie, LLC. Ms. Nickerson is currently a third-year student at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law where she is pursuing a legal career in Corporate Law and Commercial Real Estate. Ms. Nickerson serves as the President of the Women’s Bar Association, Co-Competitions Chair for the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, and previously served as the Co-Banquet Chair for the Black Law Students Association.
Ms. Nickerson spent the summer of 2019 as a Thurgood Marshall Law Clerk at the Maryland Office of the Attorney General. Before starting law school, Ms. Nickerson worked as a grants management specialist for the National Institutes of Health. During her second year of law school, Ms. Nickerson served as student attorney with the Small Business and Community Equity Development Clinic where she worked with founders and boards of directors to start, grow, and support organizations and businesses committed to building individual and community assets in Baltimore City.