Towson University ’15 – B.S.
University of Maryland School of Law – J.D. Candidate, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Junior National Civil Rights Competition, Semi-Finalist – 2018
- Student Trial Advocacy Competition, Regional Finalist – 2018
- Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition, Mid-Atlantic Region Finalist – 2017
- Towson University’s College of Business and Economics Outstanding Graduate – 2015
- The Associate Business Case Competition, Winner -2015
- Margaret Duke Chambers Scholarship – 2012
Jhonell Campbell is a paralegal at Donovan & Rainie, LLC. Prior to joining Donovan & Rainie, Ms. Campbell was a management trainee at 1st Mariner Bank where she primarily focused on credit underwriting and compliance. She spent the summer of 2018 as a fellow in the T. Rowe Price Legal Department.
Ms. Campbell is currently a fourth-year evening student at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. Ms. Campbell is a member Maryland Law’s National Trial Team and past member of the Thurgood Marshall National Trial Team. She was also an executive board member of the Black Law Students Association.
Ms. Campbell prides herself on civic leadership. She is a 2017 Business Volunteers Maryland’s GIVE Fellow where she worked closely with Baltimore nonprofits to assist with their organizational needs. She also frequently volunteers with Civic Works.